Welcome to Sunset Gardens
A Las Vegas Garden Wedding Venue and Wedding Chapel
PLEASE READ: with the announcement of Governor Sisolak’s plan for Phase 2 to reopen the state on June 4th, we are happy to share that we are open for tours and weddings! We have some new protocols we’ll enact to make sure you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy.
- Tours and consultations will be by appointment only. Just give us a call or send us an email, and we’ll be happy to coordinate that for you. Once you do arrive for your appointment, call our office (702-456-9986) to let us know that you’re here, and we’ll open the door for you!
- Face masks are heavily encouraged, but not required. Our staff members will be required to wear face masks and follow all new regulations and protocols to ensure our facility follows CDC guidelines.
- Staff will be conducting non-invasive temperature checks upon arriving at Sunset Gardens to ensure your temperature is below 99.9 Degrees Fahrenheit.
When you call to set up a new appointment with us, we will ask you two questions:
- Have you been in contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any symptoms in the last 14 days (difficulty breathing, cough, fever over 100 degrees, etc.)?
If you answer YES to either of those questions, we will advise to seek out medical attention and will have to reschedule your appointment.
We appreciate your understanding during these unprecedented times. We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and well. We’re here for you – always!
-Sunset Gardens Family
Since 1983, Sunset Gardens has been providing top quality wedding services and all inclusive packages in Las Vegas.
We have grown to be one of the most respected wedding and reception facilities in the State of Nevada.
We are located on 4 acres of exquisitely landscaped grounds surrounded by miles of twinkling lights. Our three private banquet rooms and adjoining outdoor garden courtyards have hosted thousands of weddings and receptions.
With our professional and experienced coordinating staff and our Wedding Center, Sunset Gardens handles all of the details, giving you ease of mind and the confidence to relax on your special day.
For all of your other event needs, our new venue The Side Yard is perfect for quinceañeras, graduations, birthdays, holiday parties, corporate events, and much more. Contact us today to learn more!